Comment on page
In each game, there will be a certain number of points that each NFT you are using can earn.
If you win the game, the number of points that each of your NFTs will earn depends on several factors:
The secondary NFTs used will earn points based on specific parameters:
Let's explain the table in detail:
- Base %: This is the minimum number of points your NFT will earn. It varies between 0% and 30% depending on the rarity of your secondary NFT.
- Main NFT from the 1st Collection: If the NFT you are using as the main one for your account is from the 1st collection, all your secondary NFTs will earn an additional 10% on top of their base %.
- Secondary NFT from the 1st Collection: If any of the secondary NFTs you are using is from the 1st collection, that NFT will earn an additional 10% on top of its base %.
- Secondary NFT of the same character as the main one: If any of the secondary NFTs you are using is of the same character as your main NFT, that NFT will earn an additional 30% on top of its base %.
- Score of the DIY NFT: The DIY ("Do it yourself") is a type of NFT that you can create from scratch using rewards you earn in the game. With your DIY NFT, you can add up to 50% to the base % that your secondary NFTs receive.
You can read all the details about DIY NFTs in the following section.
The "Same character" requirement is the starting point for the game but will change periodically.
The maximum % of points that any NFT can earn in a game will be 100%.